Yep, it’s that time. We are nearing the end of a long and fruitful year. So let’s see the fruit! Final Reviews will be held next week on Monday/Tuesday, Thursday/Friday, April 26-27 29-30.
What to bring? Check out the review requirements below or posted in Harder Hall. You should also note your 15 minute appointment.
1. Check for your name, day, time and group number. If your name is not listed, please email Michelle ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Write down what you need to bring for your portfolio by checking out the list below.
3. Arrive 15 minutes early to hang your work and prep your info on the computer.
4. Reviews are mandatory. Missing your review will negatively affect your final grade.
5. Reviews will not be rescheduled.
check this out, you are not alone, dear tableau vivant artists!
Interested in seeing who collects what from our collecting project last week? Ellen and John have posted your pictures on flickr!
Click here http://www.flickr.com/groups/collecting/