Assignment for today, Tuesday.
- Take notes on everything.
- Learn how to load your film holder, expose, paper and process prints.
- Determine your basic exposure. In bright sun yesterday it was between 8-25 seconds in bright sun. In more subdued light your exposures will be longer.
- Make portrait of your partner(s) at a distance of no more than one foot.
- Once you get control of your exposures photograph a scene that includes: you, your object and your image.
- Scan at least two of your best images and create digital files ready for printing. (We’ll help…)